Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Back In NYC

So you think I’m a tough kid
Is that what you heard?
Well, I like to see some action,
And it gets into my blood.
Well, they let me out of pontiac
When I was just seventeen
I had to get it out of me
If you know what I mean,
what I mean.

No....I didn't go to Mexico; I went to North Carolina. I got taken up in the spirit of Jimi Hendrix and started rambling some lines from "Hey Joe". Anyway, I'm back, having survived a twelve hour ride all the way up I-95 to get back to the dirty city.

I'll be posting some thoughts of a bit more import in the next day or so, specifically when I've managed to gain back some of the energy that this long road trip has drained me of. I must say that that is was nice not to have to be exposed to 24-hour news and some clean beach air.

See you soon.

No comments: