Sunday, December 13, 2009

And Here We Are Again Once More....

Haven't posted for about two years, for the very simple reason that:

a.) My work schedule at that time was punishing, and I was finding it increasingly hard to find the time, energy, or brainpower to come up with anything even remotely interesting to say.

b.) See entry a.)

All things being equal, I've decided to take another crack at the blogosphere for the very simple reason that, aside from being (somewhat) intellectually stimulating, it also serves as a pretty neat time capsule/journal. Additionally, it allows me to continue to hone my writing chops, to punctuate, spell, and form coherent sentences. There's been a fair amount of reading that has been done since my last blog entry, so there's a plethora of knowledge to draw from that is fresh and new. No more stale postings....for a while, hopefully.

And we'll have fun, fun, fun 'til our daddy takes the T-Bird away....

No comments: