Monday, May 29, 2006

Is There Anyone....

...who can fix this margin problem I'm having with this blog? If you notice, the text is hugging the left margin to the point of where there is none. Any suggestions any of you can give to fix this problem would be greatly appreciated.


Iran

Protests are filling the streets as we speak. Pictures here.

I've been harping on the Iranian protests for a few years now. The government had succeeded up 'til this point in suppressing the students a year or two ago, but as the line from Peter Gabriel's Biko stated, "You can blow out a candle, but you can't blow out a fire..." Let's hope that the people overthrow the mad mullahs before we do.

3 comments:

JunieRose2005 said...

Spitfire,


Your post shows up fine for me!
It's perfectly centered.

Junie

spitfire said...

Hmmmm...thanks. I care less about how it looks to me than to the rest of the planet. I'll deal with it, I guess....

JunieRose2005 said...

It does look right to me, but what you SAY here on your blog is what draws me here!

( LOL- and you are NEVER too far to the left!)

I come to read your blog daily, knowing I will find something of value here, and you never disappoint!

Junie